- Freeze Free Self-regulating pipe heating cable automatically varies its heat output with changes in surrounding temperature.
- Freeze Free cable helps keep plastic and metal water pipes from freezing to -60 degrees/-52 Degree Celsius.
- A braided metal jacket provides an electrical ground as well as protection against damage in dry locations.
- Cable is available on reels and can be cut to the proper length for the specific application
- Cables are rated at 3 watts per foot, 120 Vac at 50 degrees F/ 10 degrees C
- 75-foot maximum circuit length, 3-foot minimum circuit length
- Freeze Free cable is UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified